There are no products listed under this category.
Everyone has old photographs that may have had a less than gentle journey through time. Many of those photos are of loved ones that have since passed and we probably have so few of those photos. Let our professionals give your vintage photos the care the need and restore them back to their original beauty.
Here's how Photo Restoration works:
You bring us your photographs and we will give you a free estimate on how much it will be to scan, retouch and print your photo.
Alternatively you can scan your photo yourself at 300 dpi, original size with no corrections and email it to [email@example.com] and we can give you an estimate, and provided it was scanned properly work off that scan. You will be asked for a deposit in this scenario.
Keep in mind:
- Restoration price is determined by the type of damage, the extent of damage and where the damage is. For instance damage on someone's face will cost more.
- Oversized prints may be more money because they require multiple scans.
- Prints can generally be made one size up from their original file size, and can always be downsized.
- Color photos can be made black and white easily. Black and white photos can be colorized but it costs more.
- There are two paper finishes to choose from, pearl or glossy.
- You will be given expert advice on the options available for your print.
- Turnaround time can vary depending on workload and time of year. December is a busy month so get your photos in early.
- We can provide a rush service at an additional cost.
- Any estimated job over $200.00 will require a 30% deposit.
- You will get your original file back in its original condition.
Call 516-496-1000 for more information