Pro Capture up to 120fps
With our Pro Capture Mode when you press the shutter button down halfway, it begins buffering a running series of photos at 120fps. When you see the moment you want, fully press the shutter and the camera saves that moment plus the buffered shots. Never miss a shot again because of a slow reaction.
Double buffer size
With increased memory in the camera, we’ve more than doubled the buffer size, jumping from 92 (OM-1) to an impressive 213 photos at 120 fps in RAW format.
Blackout-free sequential shooting
Now, in addition to the existing 25-120fps, we've added 12.5 fps and 16 fps for better shooting experience for static subjects.
It’s what’s inside that counts
A major focus of the OM-1 Mark II is its capability in computational photography. With the introduction of LiveGND - an in-camera graduated neutral density filter - you’re to leave your costly and clumsy external filters behind and trust the camera. Additionally, we’ve significantly enhanced the LiveND and High Res Shot features.
Get long exposure shots in bright daylight with the in-camera LiveND feature. The OM-1 Mark II takes LiveND one EV stop further, up to ND128, providing even greater flexibility in challenging conditions.
The OM-1 Mark II’s Live Composite mode takes a series of continuous photos with the same exposure time, and then combines them into a single shot — making star trail photography and light paining easy without the fear of over exposure.
Focus Stacking gives your images a whole new dimension by extending the depth of field from foreground to background. This is achieved by taking up to 15 individual photos at varying focus distances and then stitching them together into a single rendered composite image.
Compact size. Full experience
Not only is the OM-1 Mark II built compact enough to go with you anywhere. It also introduces industry-leading features to let you leave needless things behind.
With a record 8.5 EV stops in camera stabilization, you can ditch the tripod with confidence and travel lighter.
Keep Calm Carry-On
Compared to the rivals, we are lighter in system weight. With the OM-1 Mark II, you fit a complete set of camera gear in a standard Carry-On bag.
Good to go. All day
The OM-1 Mark II functions power efficiently. Coupled with our high-capacity BLX-1 Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, you can shoot for hours: up to 500 photos with a single charge.
An outdoor camera as tough as you are
We don’t cut corners with the great outdoors. With IP53 certified weather-sealing, the OM-1 Mark II is built to excel through snow dust and rain. The tactile hand-feel of the body is also improved with the introduction of new rubbery dials for better grip and feel.
We built the OM-1 Mark II to withstand the cold with a build to thrive even when temperatures drop to -10°C.
Super Sonic Wave Filter
The OM-1 Mark II features a sensor filter to ward off dust and dirt with 30.000 vibrations per second each time you power on the camera.
- 20M Stacked BSI Live MOS sensor provides amazing resolution and low noise
- TruePic X engine will deliver up to 3x faster processing power
- Computational photography functions, including Handheld High Res Shot, Live GND, Live ND, Handheld Live Composite, Focus Stacking & HDR shooting
- Cross Quad Pixel AF delivers 1,053 point, all cross-type 100% high-precision focusing
- Pro Capture begins recording up to 120 fps once the shutter button is pressed halfway
- IP53 for the most extreme conditions, including dustproof, splashproof and freeze proof performance to -10 Degree C
- High definition 4k, 60p video supports imaging expression
- An independent AEL button and AF-ON button allow customizable settings for both
- Updated menu configuration for greater ease of use