Canon RF 100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens
The Canon RF 100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens is the lightest f2.8 lens with a 300mm focal length at the time of its release. With its impressive focal range and nine circular aperture blades, this lens will soon be your first choice for landscape, sports, and event photography. When paired with a Canon EOS camera R Series camera, you’ll unlock this lens’ full potential at six stops of optical image stabilization. At just 5.8 lbs, the Canon RF 100-300mm F2.8 Lens is the ultimate lightweight lens to capture beautiful shots, even in low-light conditions.
High-performance constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
It is no easy feat, but this lens offers an incredible f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range, giving you all the benefits that incorporates from great low-light performance to incredible bokeh and fast shutter speeds.
Excellent image quality – Lenses and coatings.
The Canon RF100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM offers excellent optical quality, edge-to-edge. Its optical design includes one flourite lens, 4 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass elements, flourine coating, and Canon SSC (Super Spectra Coating) to minimize ghosting and flare.
The Canon RF100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM, brings zooming capabilities to the proven 300mm f/2.8 concept. This lens is aimed directly at professional and very high-end video and still-image users that want gorgeous background bokeh that makes imagery 'pop', such as theater work, event candid's at a distance, indoor sports like swimming, gymnastics, and basketball.
Canon RF 100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens Features
- Telephoto zoom lens that builds on the legacy of the popular EF300mm f/2.8 lens
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the whole zoom range for great control over depth of field, bokeh, and low-light shooting with fast and reliable autofocus
- Excellent image quality: highlights include one flourite lens, and 4 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass elements, flourine coating, and Canon SSC (Super Spectra Coating) to minimize ghosting and flare
- Built-in function/focus preset selector switch allows you to program a focus preset recall into the buttons at the front of the lens
- Optical image stabilization - up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction. Up to 6.0 stops Coordinated IS when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS)