The Nikon Z f FX-format Mirrorless Camera features Nikon’s new EXPEED 7 Processor & Deep Learning technology to capture up to nine subjects with its autofocus system. Its 24.5mp BSI full-frame sensor will ensure the exceptional image quality you’ve come to expect from Nikon — even in low-light situations. The Nikon Z f has tactile dials for all settings, including a dedicated switch to swiftly change from color to monochrome. You can see everything in real time via the 3.2" vari-angle touchscreen with Nikon's Touch Fn. And this camera brings the world's first focus point image stabilization for even clearer images. From street to portrait photography, this camera is a worthy companion for those who appreciate a nostalgic, classic design and cutting-edge image quality.
- Full frame resolution: 24.5MP BSI full frame sensor with EXPEED 7 processing power
- Subject recognition with 3D Tracking: The Z f's AF system recognizes nine different subjects for focus and tracking
- Video recording: 4K/30p oversampled from 6K, up to 4K UHD/60p1 video recording and 1080/120p slow motion. Range of options include internal 10-bit H.265 in SDR/N-Log/HLG
- Pixel-shift shooting technology: Create 96MP stills for the highest resolution, lowest noise and lowest false color (moire) stills ever produced in a Nikon camera.
- 2-in. Vari-angle Touchscreen: Now featuring the new Touch Fn which allows you to simultaneously use the Z ffs touchscreen to move focus points, select a subject to track, toggle between display modes and more, while using the viewfinder
- 8 stops of 5-axis image stabilization : Slow your shutter speed an amazing 8.0 slower than would be otherwise possible without causing image blur
- World's first focus-point stabilization
Featuring a stylish, vintage-inspired design, the Nikon NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2 (SE) is a versatile, everyday prime straddling wide-angle and normal fields of view and featuring a bright f/2 maximum aperture. The distinct focal length is wide enough for spontaneous shooting but still tight enough for portraiture and selective focus shooting. Additionally, the lens's compact, portable form factor makes it perfect for walkaround shooting and equally well-suited to use on FX or DX-format camera bodies.
In terms of handling, a stepping motor AF system offers quiet and smooth focusing performance that benefits both stills and video capture and a programmable control ring can also be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.